Rainbow Salad Spiral Sushi
4-6 nori sheets
juice of 1 lemon
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 red bell pepper - sliced long
1/2 green bell pepper - sliced long
1/2 orange bell pepper - sliced long
1 small cucumber
1 teaspoons cold pressed sesame oil
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1-2 teaspoons Coconut Aminos
juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Cut the parsnip into 2 cm pieces. In a food processor pulse until you reach rice consistency.
2. Add lemon juice, nutmeg and ginger powder.
3. Split the portion into 2 halves and mix in paprika with one half, creating two colours of rice: Red Rice and White Rice.
4. Mix all Sauce ingredients together.
5. Leave the top 3 cm (1 inch) empty. Moisten the sheet with a bit of water. Then lay down Vegetables, one colour after another.
6. Roll and close the nori sheet, using the 3 cm empty space at the top.
7. Add a second nori sheet. Once again leave the top 3 cm (1 inch) empty. Place the first rolled nori sheet on the bottom and add more Vegetables or the different colours of Rice, one colour after the other.
8. Roll and close the sheet. You can add a third sheet with more vegetables or rice, depending on how large you'd like the Sushi to be.
9. Once done, cut the roll into 4-6 parts and serve with the Sauce.
Recipe Detox Grade: 3
#Raw #vegan #rawvegan #glutenfree #rawvegansushi #vegansushi #sushi🍣 #youtuber #youtube #youtubevideo #youtuberecipe