Palak Curry and Palak Paneer
2-3 cups spinach
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 teaspoon asafoetida powder
1 teaspoon garam masala
1/4-1 teaspoon chilli powder (depending on how hot you would like it to be)
1. In a food processor or high speed blender, blend all ingredients till smooth.
2. Dehydrate for 3-5 hours at 42 degrees Celsius (108 degrees Fahrenheit), until the tomatoes have a cooked taste.
Recipe Detox Grade: 4
1/2 cup pine nuts
1/4 cup water
juice of 1 lemon
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons agar powder
1 cup of boiling water
sprinkle olive oil
sprinkle apple cider vinegar
1. In a food processor or high speed blender, blend till smooth pine nuts, water, lemon, apple cider vinegar, garlic, salt.
2. In a small pot, boil water, and add the agar powder. Lower to a simmer, and mix until smooth.
3. Cool agar mixture to 42 degrees Celsius (108 degrees Fahrenheit) and add the pine nut mixture. Let cool and cut into cubes.
4. 30 minutes before serving with the palak, spread cubes over a teflex sheet, sprinkle olive oil and apple cider vinegar and dehydrate for 30 minutes.
5. Mix paneer cubes into the palak
Note: Agar powder is a non-raw ingredient. An alternative method is using Irish moss, which is not available in all countries.
Recipe Detox Grade: 2
#vegan #rawvegan #glutenfree #rawvegancurry #vegancurry #veganpaneer #vegancheese #raw #rawcurry #youtube #youtuberecipe #youtuber #youtubevideo